Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Its been a while

It has been 7 days since my last entry into my blog , a lot of it under the influence of mind altering Belgium beer and Herbal cigarettes. During small break to Oostende ?

So Back to reality check on monday to find out we lost to the Black Cats on Saturday to , yes you have guessed it a last minute goal .


So tonight we had the pleasure of a trip all the way down to Roots Hall to see the mighty tigers take on Sarfend . Playing some of the best football of the year and going down twice we managed to get one more goal in the 64th minute by Craig Fagan and end up WINNING and leap frogging Sarfend and Barnsley to go up places in the league, and the white Shite lost as well,

Oh Happy Days

2 comments:

Cherrypie said...

I sense a "Well Done' is warranted. I haven't a clue what you said but my Latin education overrode any language barrriers.

Tiger Nation said...

It was a little note to the fuckwits , who vandalised the earlier posts.