Sunday, November 12, 2006

I just need a friend

I don’t want a lover,I just need a friend,You can just leave me,To face life on my own,I know you don't love me no more,I knew this day it would come,Even when it cuts so deep,Its true I still want you,But the harder I try,The more I seem to lose,Ive had time to recover,Now that I know it wasn’t love,Its always a different story,When its me who’s in the wrong,But you cant have it all,Cause Im the one who’s strong,Ive already been burnt before,Once but never again,I know the time will come,That’s when you’ll need me then,I don’t want a lover,I just need a prayer,I know you never cared,Now that I know it wasn’t love,You don’t even care,About what Im saying,You don’t even think,What you’re doing,All you see is what you want it to be,But in there there’s just no room for me,I don’t want a lover,I just need a friend,Ive had time to recover,Now that I know it wasn’t love,You don’t even care,About what Im saying,You dot even think,What you’re doing,All you see is what you want it to be,There’s just no room in there for me,I dot want a lover,I just need a friend,Ive had time to recover,Now that I know it wasn’t love,

No comments: