Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Missed Opportunities

The fans turned up in dwindelling numbers 14,800 or so , down to the die hards or fools.
The Hatters fans could have probably used a couple of taxis rather than the bus they arrived in. So as the Ref blew his whistle he started a game which promised so much for brief spells, but between him and his assistants the dragged the game down with some appalling decsions. The worst was dissallowing a goal to the Tigers in the last minute of normal time. So for 90 minutes Tigers showed a little Teeth but no real bite.

So making a break for the exit and the 5 mile drive home, to ponder over what iI had just witnessed ,

I got a phone call from a good friend who had gone to see the Keane concert at local ice arena , did I make the right choice ?
The thing is I had the tickets for concert but due to this error in judgement and loyalty to the Tigers I sold the concert to her at face value and missed a great night by all accounts.

So as they say shit happens or life SUCKS

1 comment:

Cherrypie said...

Welcome to Blogland, Tiger. It took me almost 2 years to get any flipping comments and it's still not guaranteed. You might be luckier. I'm sure there are at least a couple of other Tigers' fans who can string a sentence together.

Keane were brilliant. Thanks ever so much for the tickets. Feel free to pass any others my way xx